LEGAL NOTICE AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
ONE.- WEBSITE OWNER
This website belongs to JOYEROS 94, S.L. (hereinafter SALVATORE PLATA) with Spanish tax ID (CIF) B96237300, with registered address at Calle José Aguilar, 12, postcode 46022, Valencia and entered into the Commercial Registry of Valencia in Volume 4736, Book 2046, Folio 197, Section 8, Sheet V31234. You can contact us either via the company address above or the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TWO.- WEBSITE ACCESS
SALVATORE PLATA provides the general public (hereinafter ‘users’) that access this website (hereinafter ‘the Website’) with information and products (hereinafter CONTENT and/or SERVICES).
Access to the Website does not require users to be registered first. However, to consult certain Website content, users must have special permission granted by SALVATORE PLATA.
In any case, all users, regardless of whether they are registered, must respect the conditions of use regulated in this document.
THREE.- PROPER USE OF SERVICES
Users are obliged to use the Services diligently, properly and legally and, in particular, including and without limitation, are strictly forbidden to act as follows:
- Use the Services in such a way or for effects and purposes that are against the law, morality and generally accepted norms of decent behaviour and public order.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or, in any other way, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Services, unless they have the permission of the holder of the corresponding rights or it is permitted by law.
- Perform any action that may be considered a breach of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to SALVATORE PLATA or third parties.
- Use the Services and, in particular, the data of any kind obtained through the Website to send advertising, direct sales communications or any other kind with a commercial purpose, or any unsolicited messages aimed at multiple persons regardless of their purpose, or market or disseminate this information in any way.
Users will be liable for any harm or damage of any kind that may be incurred by SALVATORE PLATA, due to the non-compliance of any of the aforementioned obligations as well as any other included in these general terms and conditions and/or those imposed by law with regards the use of this Website.
Any user that is a minor must only use the Website with the consent of a parent or legal guardian, with their parents or legal guardians being responsible for any problems that may arise when the minor is using the Services.
At all times SALVATORE PLATA will ensure respect of prevailing legislation, and will be lawfully entitled to stop, at their entire discretion, the Service or exclude users from the Website in the event of the alleged committal of offences or crimes established in the prevailing Criminal Code. They can also do this in the event of observing any behaviour that in the opinion of SALVATORE PLATA may be deemed contrary to these general terms and conditions or may impact on the functioning, reputation, credibility and/or prestige of SALVATORE PLATA.
FOUR.- CODE OF CONDUCT
Users may contact SALVATORE PLATA and interact on certain sections of the Website, for example by sharing sections on social media, providing they respect this code of conduct.
- NO USER MAY IMPERSONATE ANY OTHER PERSON OR ORGANISATION, otherwise they are committing an offence or crime according to the Criminal Code and Spanish Civil Code.
- DISRESPECTFUL OR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE MUST NOT BE USED. Any messages that contain threats, serious insults or any other type of comment that may be offensive. In any case, SALVATORE PLATA reserves the right to withdraw any content not in line with this condition and initiate the legal proceedings it deems convenient.
- IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to introduce, quote or recommend companies, websites, or in general perform any marketing or spam actions. This kind of content will be deleted, together with the accounts that perform these actions and even reported to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
FIVE.- OWNERSHIP RIGHTS
All Website content, such as texts, opinion pieces, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of SALVATORE PLATA or third parties, whose rights in this regard are lawfully held by SALVATORE PLATA, and therefore protected by domestic and international legislation.
Using any items of industrial or intellectual property for commercial purposes as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation is strictly forbidden.
SIX.- DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
SALVATORE PLATA reserves the right to interrupt access to the Services at any time and without prior notification, either for technical reasons or for security, control, maintenance or for power supply failures or for any other justified cause.
As a result, SALVATORE PLATA does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Website or the Services, and therefore users must use these at their own risk, without, at any time, holding SALVATORE PLATA responsible in this regard.
SALVATORE PLATA also does not assume any liability whatsoever for the following, including without limitation:
- Use that users make of the materials available on the Website, regardless of whether they are prohibited or allowed, which violate intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents of the Website or third-party websites.
- Any eventual harm or damage to users caused by normal or abnormal functioning of the search tools, the organisation or location of contents and/or access to Services, and generally, errors or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that make up the service.
- Content of websites that users can access from the links included in the Website.
- Actions or omissions by third parties, regardless of whether these third parties are linked to SALVATORE PLATA in any contractual way.
Similarly, SALVATORE PLATA declines any responsibility for harm and damage of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or any other harmful elements that may alter I.T. systems or documents or systems stored therein, and therefore, SALVATORE PLATA will not be liable in any way should the following occur:
- Errors or delays in accessing services by users when entering their data in forms or any discrepancy that may arise when these incidents are due to problems with the internet network, force majeure or any other unforeseeable contingency outside of SALVATORE PLATA’s control.
- Faults or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, such that the constant operation of Website services are not guaranteed.
- Errors or damage caused to the Website by users’ inefficient use of the service and in bad faith.
- Problems or non-functioning of the email address provided by the user for sending the information requested.
In any case, SALVATORE PLATA undertakes to solve the problems that may arise and offer all necessary support to users in order for the incident to be resolved swiftly and satisfactorily.
SEVEN.- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SALVATORE PLATA does not guarantee or assume any kind of liability for the harm and damage caused by accessing the Services/third-party content through connections or links of the interlinked websites nor their accuracy or reliability. The links that appear on SALVATORE PLATA function exclusively to inform users of the existence of other sources of information on the internet, and how the Services offered by the Website can be extended. SALVATORE PLATA will under no circumstances be responsible for the results obtained from said links or the consequences that arise from users accessing them. These third-party services are provided by third parties, and therefore SALVATORE PLATA cannot control and does not control the lawfulness of the Services or their quality. As a result, users must be very cautious when evaluating and using the information and services in third-party content.
Introducing hyperlinks for commercial purposes on websites other than on SALVATORE PLATA which allow access to this website without the express consent of SALVATORE PLATA is expressly prohibited under all circumstances. The existence of hyperlinks on websites that do not belong to the company will not under any circumstances imply the existence of commercial or mercantile relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink exists, nor acceptance by SALVATORE PLATA.
In any case, users will be responsible for the veracity of the data provided and may exercise their rights to access, have deleted or amended, oppose and limit data processing and portability, either by writing to the company at their registered address or emailing email@example.com providing that they can prove their identity. And where necessary, users may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
SALVATORE PLATA undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the personal data, and has adopted the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, and unauthorised access or handling, in line with the current state of technological developments.
NINE.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Spanish legislation will apply in the event of any queries in the interpretation or disputes, and in the event that this cannot resolve the matter, both parties agree to forego any other forum and subject themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the city of Valencia.